Who I am
My name is Aurelio Colosimo. I am an italian engineer, graduated in 2000 at Politecnico di Milano university.
I have more than 10 years experience in design and implementation of embedded software.
My major skills are related to Linux operating system, in user space, for kernel hacking activities or device drivers implementation.
I have a more recent, experience in microcontrollers (MCU) programming, both bare-metal and by using third-party libraries or platforms.
I collaborate with more freelance professionals, in the gnudd.com team.
- Languages: C, C++, Assembly, VHDL
- ARM and x86 architectures: Intel, Texas Instruments, ST processors
- MCU: Cortex-M SoCs (vendors ST, NXP, Atmel, Freescale)
- Linux operating system: user space and kernel space
- vxWorks operating system
- Building and industrial automation; Modbus protocol
- Databases: SQL language; SQlite and MySql databases
- Open source libs and applications
- Audio/Video MPEG standards